Great Reasons for a Destination Wedding
Destination weddings have become so popular these days. In fact there are more and more brides that are open to the idea of a a tropical locale and actually booking their wedding.
Here are the main reasons for a destination wedding that we found that seem to be the most important to couples everywhere:
1. You'll save you a considerable amount of money. Think about it - if the average cost of a wedding in the USA is over $30,000. Wouldn't it make sense to have a destination wedding, and pay much less overall? Many couples who otherwise could not afford to get married locally are opting for this route. Many resorts will offer a complimentary basic wedding depending on the number of nights you stay or the number of rooms your guests book through a unified source.
2. A Destination Wedding lasts longer than a day! - A local wedding in your own hometown normally lasts just a day. A destination wedding lasts so much longer. After all, you'll be with your closest friends and family anywhere from 3 days and more in a stunning location where everyone will enjoy themselves with an endless array of activities, food, and drinks. What's not to love?
3. Hello Gorgeous Pictures - How many wedding backdrops of barns, vineyards, and sweeping countrysides have you seen lately? Chances are a lot. Be different, and be bold. Many of your destination weddings will feature breathtaking ocean, soaring cliffs, or jungle background, and in some locations, you will even have the opportunity to schedule a photography session at an amazing cenote, to take the famous "trash the dress" pictures.
4. It's so much easier and less stressful - A Destination wedding can definitely be easier not only on the wallet but on you as well. Think less stressful. Many of the wedding packages are pre-set, yet will allow customization and personalization to ensure that your wedding is totally you. There is so much less stress because you won't have to worry about hiring a million vendors or worrying about timing everything right. The resorts will have their own carefully selected ones to ensure your wedding program runs like a fine oiled machine.
5. You get two planners! - Not only will have you the services of their onsite wedding coordinator to answer all of your questions about your wedding, you'll also have the services of a Destination Wedding Travel specialist to ensure that your guests get safely to and from your destination, and who will be able to select an amazing resort based on your feedback. They will also be happy to help coordinate your wedding contract with the resort, ensuring you get the most possible benefits, as well as assist you with any questions you have along the way. Your Destination Wedding Specialist is your first step in ensuring you not only get the right resort, but the wedding of your dreams as well!